Monday, April 16, 2007

Review schedule--revised

Revising previous post, I'm told "Falsettos" review will run Wednesday in the Courier News (Your Life section), while review of Paper Mill's "Seven Brides" to publish Thursday in Courier Kicks.

Status on my basement is unchanged. Looks like my golf game is going to have to wait another week. I'll be ankle deep in damage this weekend. I can only hope it will be dry by then.

Also will be at Playwrights Theatre in Madison Friday night for the premiere of Sherry Kramer's "When Something Wonderful Ends." Look for a preview later in the week and a "review preview" (I like that phrase) over the weekend.

No rest for Willie.

A lot of people, sad to say, had a worse day than I did. It was quite a shift of startling reports in the newsroom, with local flooding and the massacre at Virginia Tech. And if you'll pardon the plug, there's some great coverage of the flood right now at www.c-n.com and, of course, more to come tonight and tomorrow in the paper proper. Check it out.

I hope you and yours are safe, dry and warm.

No comments: