Sunday, April 8, 2007

Merry Easter

Well, one good resurrection deserves another, and so it seems that Paper Mill Playhouse will play on, at least until the end of the season. And while we're talking resurrections, Liza Minelli has been added to the guest list for Monday's Save the Theatre rally.

I'll be resting comfortably this weekend, enjoying the Masters (drama in the cold air of Augusta, let me tell you), cleaning my garage and figuring out how I'm going to see 10 plays in the next six weeks. Three notable premieres next weekend, including the Theatre Project at Union County College in Cranford (I've heard and read about good things going on there but have yet to see one of their shows); George Street Playhouse ("Falsettos") and, of course, Paper Mill (should be an interesting press opening). Two more the following week.

Gosh. I sound like such a Pagan. I must admit to worshipping the green grass Tiger Woods walks upon and on this particular occasion, he is my Master. Or Masters ... I'll just leave now.

No comments: