Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year

Greetings from the next year of the rest of your life. Sorry that the posts have been sparse lately, but its been a perfect storm of work, holidays and the lack of new plays opening anywhere west of the Hudson.

January's going to be a tough month as it is the busy month for the business editor,including two Sunday forecast special sections coming out at the end of the month. Also a flurry of premieres beginning Jan. 18.

But I'll get through it. Don't I always?

In the meantime, follow the link below to my year-end awards column. And remember, you too, can win one of my unofficial awards in 2008. Just e-mail me and I'll send you a price list.

Just kidding, boss.

http://www.dailyrecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071230/LIFE/712300324/1113

No comments: