Monday, January 21, 2008

Getting busy

Nearly over the hump, dayjob-wise, and not a minute too soon. Skipped the big premieres last weekend at George Street and Two River, and will skip the delayed Albee premiere Friday at McCarter. But I did get to the Growin Stage to see a fun "B.F.G. (Big Friendly Giant)" last Friday, cause that was the geographical imperative. Review preview will post very soon.

In the same spirit, this weekend I'll be at the premiere of "Almost Maine" at the Bickford and "The Miracle Worker" at Paper Mill. I'll catch up with Albee's "Me Myself and I" soon, while the world premiere of "Flying Crows" opens Jan. 31 at Playwrights Theatre.

Hmm ... perhaps I'll do a double-review of the two world premieres, which by my calendar will make the paper by Feb. 8.

There's something for you guys to look forward to. In the meantime, big deadlines still loom, so let me go.

Congrats to the Giants. Like they say in Piscataway, gotta keep choppin'.

No comments: