Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Scooter redux: Talk to me

Got some interesting feedback on my homage to the Scooter, Phil Rizzuto. Heard from an old friend and roomie, which is very cool. He remembers.

Always nice to know people are reading.

But it would be swell to get some comments from the readers hiding silently in the wings. What do you want to talk about? I feel we as a theater community are wasting an opportunity to communicate with each other and help each other. Learn from each other.

What should Jersey Stages be writing about to get a dialogue going? I was told these things are interactive. Don't get me wrong, I could write every day. Um, actually, I do.

But I want to hear from you. YOU! In the back. I can hear your lips moving. You're reading this!

Let's start with a small gesture of good faith: Tell me true, what did the Scooter mean to you?

And we'll work from there.

No comments: